• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

What does mmcmdl have listed on Ebay now ?

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I go by my same name on Ebay . (mmcmdl ) Selling for years with 100% rating . My tools are sold without reserve and I charge only the real shipping cost plus any additional insurance needed to cover the cost of tools over what the USPS supplies . So what is on there and what is going on soon ? I will update the list below as more goes on . Thanks everyone for the help with Ebay , I just hate the place (ebay) but I'm in the need to move a lot of stuff !

New Starrett Last word indicator set

New Starrett Dial Test indicator 196B1

Starrett 0-1" mics . Great condition barely used

3 Aloris AXA toolholders . .750 boring bar holder , AXA1 , AXA2 with v groove . Olddaddy has first shot at them on this site . They were packed for him before they were misplaced in the garage . If I have them in a few days , onto Fleabay they go . ( GONE )

Last edited:

richl

Active User
For those of us who are a bit slower, what is your eBay seller name. Thanks.

mmcmdl

Staff member
Rich . It's mmcmdl and it's in the first post ! Sorry for the confusion . Dave

richl

Active User
Maybe they are not listed yet, I searched that and could not find anything, sounds like you have some good stuff, like to see if I can get a doodads or 2.

Thanks

mmcmdl

Staff member

extropic

Active User
Starrett is misspelled in the title of the DTI listing.

I suggest you correct the title, or cancel and re-list, to be sure you get all the views that the Starrett name will bring.

mmcmdl

Staff member
:aok:Thanks ! Took care of it .
Starrett is misspelled in the title of the DTI listing.

I suggest you correct the title, or cancel and re-list, to be sure you get all the views that the Starrett name will bring.
like to see if I can get a doodads or 2.
I've got lots and lots and lots of doodads !

mmcmdl

Staff member
Mitutoyo 0-12" internal micrometer set .

mmcmdl

Staff member
3" diameter R8 shank boring head for .750 bars .

34_40

Dazed and Confused
Thanks for putting up the links 'cause I couldn't find you in ebay also.

mmcmdl

Staff member
Thanks for putting up the links 'cause I couldn't find you in ebay also.
To search a seller .............
You go into advanced search , search for items for sale by username and type in my name which is mmcmdl . I just found out how to do that .

Last edited:

mmcmdl

Staff member
Starrett auto center punch
Starrett thickness gages
Starrett drive pin punch set

All in-used in original packaging

mmcmdl

Staff member
My larger stuff in the garage will be listed on Baltimore Craigslist ( most under tooling or Farm and Garden ) such as Stanley Vidmar cabinets , machine tools and such . I'm clearing out my garage in hopes of a move north to the mountains in NY . If you are within a reasonable driving distance , they are for pick up only or I can get them up to Pa or NY for gas money . :) Just type in my number . 443-528-zero 11 five .

If a sale is made thru Craigslist to any supporter of this site , I will donate 5% of the negotiated price to Hobby Machine . A win / win deal for everyone .

Last edited:

mmcmdl

Staff member
More tools to be loaded onto Ebay tonight around 9 EDT . They will all start the same time that way I can offer easy combined shipping for everyone ! :)

So I made it up to the property in the Adirondack Park in upstate New York . End of Sept , IT WAS 90 DEGREES UP THERE ! The campfire felt good at night , but during the day , my heavens it was HOT ! Found out my friend is selling his camp up on top of the mountain and met the camp owner adjacent to mine after 12 years . He is also selling his place as he is from Missouri and can't get up there often enough . I am getting first shot at his place , he promised me this . It was a good weekend other than a very very scary Sat night . My one Sheltie ran out of camp and chased a truck with an equipment trailer going up the road . I heard the truck lock up the brakes and thought I heard the dog yelp . This was right at twilight . The driver and I searched for Holly for hours . No sign of her anywhere . I searched and called her until my batteries went dead in the flashlight . I had to run down the mountain to call home and tell everyone that I thought Holly was was hit by the trailer and I presumed she ran off to die . Not a good call to have to make . I drove back up the mountain and was moping around the campfire with the other Sheltie , when Holly comes dragging into camp . 3 hours and 10 minutes later . 11 0'clock ! No signs of injuries , dead tired . I don't know where she went or what she was doing for this time , but I ran back down the mountain and called home and told everyone that she wondered into camp unharmed ! They told me my son was on his way up to help search for her . He was 2 hours up 81 near Hazelton Pa . He turned around and went back home . What a scare . Here you are up in the middle of no-where and I still have to protect the pups from an occasional vehicle using the road . I hate to have to tie the muts down as they love to run the woods , but if that what it takes to keep them un-harmed , so be it .

Last edited:

mmcmdl

Staff member
Eagle Rock scissor knurling tool
set of very nice Starrett V blocks
set of Criterion carbide boring bars
New Starrett combination square with3 heads
Gem indi cal groove check
Enco boring / facing head R8 shank

mmcmdl

Staff member
All new items are now listed for the week . If you were outbid on some of the un-used items , I have plenty more .

Also , now that I will list all items the same time of day , I can combine shipping when possible .

mmcmdl

Staff member
Got 3 more tools ending tonight and all will be shipped tomorrow . Then it's off to Upstate NY again till Monday . Then it's back to the usual grind .

mmcmdl

Staff member
All items shipped that were paid for .

Tomorrow nights additions .

L & I fractional reamer set
BP ram handle
BP ratcheting ram handle
Hardinge live center
Procunier auto tapping head
BP quill fine feed wheel
lathe / cylindrical grinder mandral set
Precise die head (jig ) tool post grinder
BP right angle head

Silverbullet

Price on the enco boring head . Nothing listed on bay , 10:30 Tuesday night. Been looking

T Bredehoft

Active User
Enco boring / facing head R8 shank
I believe it sold for $257 or there abouts, a real bargain. I wished for it, but knew my $50 bid wouldn't cut it so didnt' bid. I had access to one similar when gainfully employed, used it once in 20 some years. Can't imagine needing it as a hobby tool.

richl

Active User
I'm not seeing the listings yet... hope all is well.

Rich

mmcmdl

Staff member
Rich , everything is well over on this end . I had to pack and ship items that people waited up to 3 days to pay . That sets me back as far as posting other items as its more trips to the post office .

I'm changing the list that will be on posted to all Starrett stuff that is easy to pack and ship .

mmcmdl

Staff member
On Fleabay tonight .....

Starrett 12" precision machine level
set of Starrett adjustable parallels
Starrett thickness gage
set of Starrett radius /fillet gages
Starrett taper gage

Had to change up the line-up due to lack of shipping boxes .

mmcmdl

Staff member
Got 'em on . Good luck .

mmcmdl

Staff member
Going to be loading lots of goodies up on Fleabay today and tonight . Thanks to those who have purchased things from me , and please let me know of what you thought of the tools . Thanks , Dave .

mmcmdl

Staff member
So the Cushman 4 jaw sold for the Atlas lathe . The follower rest sold on Ebay in 2 minutes . Impossible to tell if the buyers were members of this website , but I loaded the Ebay page with some nice stuff . Just for your info , there are some things I post that I paid big big bucks for and am not willing to let go for best offer yet . They are not Chinese tools and are top quality precision tools , possibly not needed by hobby machinists , but I post them here anyways . The Atlas 10D lathe is now down to $450 with the remaining tooling , but it cannot be shipped .

I will have some boxes of plastic ( nylon , Teflon , Delrin ) for free in the near future .Pay the shipping and a buck gas money and it will be shipped out . Better than going to the dumpster . Thanks again , Dave .

mmcmdl

Staff member
The lathe along with the tooling , bench and lights left my premises this evening . YeeeHaaaa ! That's a load off my mind and some empty garage space ! :dancing banana:

34_40

Dazed and Confused
Congrats on the sale..
I just don't have the budget to get the things I really want right now, so the plastic stuff I'd certainly be interested in! Sigh... lol

mmcmdl

Staff member
No problem on that . Being you are the first to ask about it , it'll have your name on it . :encourage: I hate to throw good stuff into the landfill .

34_40

Dazed and Confused
Wow, feels like my lucky day.. :cool:

Thank You.

[6]
[5] [7]