What does mmcmdl have listed on Ebay now ?

Thanks for putting up the links 'cause I couldn't find you in ebay also.
To search a seller .............
You go into advanced search , search for items for sale by username and type in my name which is mmcmdl . I just found out how to do that .

Last edited:
Starrett auto center punch
Starrett thickness gages
Starrett drive pin punch set

All in-used in original packaging

My larger stuff in the garage will be listed on Baltimore Craigslist ( most under tooling or Farm and Garden ) such as Stanley Vidmar cabinets , machine tools and such . I'm clearing out my garage in hopes of a move north to the mountains in NY . If you are within a reasonable driving distance , they are for pick up only or I can get them up to Pa or NY for gas money . :) Just type in my number . 443-528-zero 11 five .

If a sale is made thru Craigslist to any supporter of this site , I will donate 5% of the negotiated price to Hobby Machine . A win / win deal for everyone .

Last edited:
More tools to be loaded onto Ebay tonight around 9 EDT . They will all start the same time that way I can offer easy combined shipping for everyone ! :)

So I made it up to the property in the Adirondack Park in upstate New York . End of Sept , IT WAS 90 DEGREES UP THERE ! The campfire felt good at night , but during the day , my heavens it was HOT ! Found out my friend is selling his camp up on top of the mountain and met the camp owner adjacent to mine after 12 years . He is also selling his place as he is from Missouri and can't get up there often enough . I am getting first shot at his place , he promised me this . It was a good weekend other than a very very scary Sat night . My one Sheltie ran out of camp and chased a truck with an equipment trailer going up the road . I heard the truck lock up the brakes and thought I heard the dog yelp . This was right at twilight . The driver and I searched for Holly for hours . No sign of her anywhere . I searched and called her until my batteries went dead in the flashlight . I had to run down the mountain to call home and tell everyone that I thought Holly was was hit by the trailer and I presumed she ran off to die . Not a good call to have to make . I drove back up the mountain and was moping around the campfire with the other Sheltie , when Holly comes dragging into camp . 3 hours and 10 minutes later . 11 0'clock ! No signs of injuries , dead tired . I don't know where she went or what she was doing for this time , but I ran back down the mountain and called home and told everyone that she wondered into camp unharmed ! They told me my son was on his way up to help search for her . He was 2 hours up 81 near Hazelton Pa . He turned around and went back home . What a scare . Here you are up in the middle of no-where and I still have to protect the pups from an occasional vehicle using the road . I hate to have to tie the muts down as they love to run the woods , but if that what it takes to keep them un-harmed , so be it .

Last edited:
Eagle Rock scissor knurling tool
set of very nice Starrett V blocks
set of Criterion carbide boring bars
New Starrett combination square with3 heads
Gem indi cal groove check
Enco boring / facing head R8 shank

All new items are now listed for the week . If you were outbid on some of the un-used items , I have plenty more .

Also , now that I will list all items the same time of day , I can combine shipping when possible .

Got 3 more tools ending tonight and all will be shipped tomorrow . Then it's off to Upstate NY again till Monday . Then it's back to the usual grind .

All items shipped that were paid for .

Tomorrow nights additions .

L & I fractional reamer set
BP ram handle
BP ratcheting ram handle
Hardinge live center
Procunier auto tapping head
BP quill fine feed wheel
lathe / cylindrical grinder mandral set
Precise die head (jig ) tool post grinder
BP right angle head

Price on the enco boring head . Nothing listed on bay , 10:30 Tuesday night. Been looking

Enco boring / facing head R8 shank

I believe it sold for $257 or there abouts, a real bargain. I wished for it, but knew my $50 bid wouldn't cut it so didnt' bid. I had access to one similar when gainfully employed, used it once in 20 some years. Can't imagine needing it as a hobby tool.

Back