What does mmcmdl have listed on Ebay now ?

I'm not seeing the listings yet... hope all is well.

Rich

Rich , everything is well over on this end . I had to pack and ship items that people waited up to 3 days to pay . That sets me back as far as posting other items as its more trips to the post office .

I'm changing the list that will be on posted to all Starrett stuff that is easy to pack and ship .

On Fleabay tonight .....

Starrett 12" precision machine level
set of Starrett adjustable parallels
Starrett thickness gage
set of Starrett radius /fillet gages
Starrett taper gage

Had to change up the line-up due to lack of shipping boxes .

Got 'em on . Good luck .

Going to be loading lots of goodies up on Fleabay today and tonight . Thanks to those who have purchased things from me , and please let me know of what you thought of the tools . Thanks , Dave .

So the Cushman 4 jaw sold for the Atlas lathe . The follower rest sold on Ebay in 2 minutes . Impossible to tell if the buyers were members of this website , but I loaded the Ebay page with some nice stuff . Just for your info , there are some things I post that I paid big big bucks for and am not willing to let go for best offer yet . They are not Chinese tools and are top quality precision tools , possibly not needed by hobby machinists , but I post them here anyways . The Atlas 10D lathe is now down to $450 with the remaining tooling , but it cannot be shipped .

I will have some boxes of plastic ( nylon , Teflon , Delrin ) for free in the near future .Pay the shipping and a buck gas money and it will be shipped out . Better than going to the dumpster . Thanks again , Dave .

The lathe along with the tooling , bench and lights left my premises this evening . YeeeHaaaa ! That's a load off my mind and some empty garage space ! :dancing banana:

Congrats on the sale..
I just don't have the budget to get the things I really want right now, so the plastic stuff I'd certainly be interested in! Sigh... lol

No problem on that . Being you are the first to ask about it , it'll have your name on it . :encourage: I hate to throw good stuff into the landfill .

Wow, feels like my lucky day.. :cool:

Thank You.

Back