What Is This Thing I Found?

I swear Susan you come up with the craziest stuff! You were joking about having your own reality show but I'd watch and I HATE reality TV. it would take a bunch like us though to comprehend your adventures. I am waiting for the hoarder intervention though :)

Have you guys been drinking the Kool-Aid? I looked all over for a better state to move to, and gave up after a long search. Must be the money, the climate, and the smiles...
Actually Kool-Aid causes cancer too! Artificial colors! ahahaha I was smart enough to stay away from California, I despise every time I have to got there. Its like going to Seattle or NYC, I just feel dirty when I go there...

I have a feeling that this story is going to end up in the "GOOFS & blunders" section.
:bang head::bawling:

Is the center tang also a morse taper?

I am surprised that no one figured this one out yet, It is obviously a thingamabob, but then now that I look at it some more, it could possibly be a doohickey.

Is the center tang also a morse taper?

It actually looks very similar to a diagram of a "homemade counterbore" I saw in an old machining textbook the other day. There was a cutting blade (like a fly cutter) jutting out each side, and an interchaneable pilot coming out the bottom. I don't think that is what this is, specifically, but it may be a similar sort of two-bladed cutting tool.

Back