What Lathes Are Available From Pm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41770
  • Start date
Is it actually verified it is a Taiwan machine? Perhaps it is a taper attachment!

No, just speculation on my part, as Matt will put the 'T' after a model name to indicate Taiwan made. Still, just a guess. :)

Hey guys,
Yes Bill is right, the 1127VF T is from Taiwan. It is actually the same machine as the PM-1127VF, (1" Bore though) but made in Taiwan instead. One picture is included, This machine hasn't made it to the photo booth yet. I am trying for the 1-1/2" Bore model, but we will see. No taper attachment available for these smaller lathes though.
The 1228 is about the same weight as the 1127 too, or at least close to it. I will have a lot more info on these models online in the next few months.

1127 (4).JPG

Nice little lathe. The new web site is going to have some serious eye candy. :)

I am ready to upgrade from my 7 x 14 mini lathe to an 1127 or 1228. A Taiwan 1127 with a 1.5" bore would be perfect for my needs.

BobDBob, as the proud owner of a 1127Vf-LB for approx 1.5 years now, I can tell you that I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. The machine has done everything I asked it to do. I have a feeling the Taiwan model would be a great machine, especially with the reputation the Taiwan made machines have.

Back