What should I look for in a mask?

I like to go out and find the cheapest China respirator I can find, because I need them to fit my long beard. I try to get ones that have less English writing than Chinese on the box. Then I age the mask by exposing it to mice. A mouse in the filter will trap the contaminants before it gets to you, and they help keep my immune system strong against Hanta virus by constantly keeping me exposed to Hanta. When I wash it, I make sure to ALWAYS scrub it until the valves come off and put it back in the bag wet. We all know rubber and silicone will dry rot, so a little extra moisture keeps it preserved. You know it is working when you see fuzzy grey/green spots on it. Cough!

I like to go out and find the cheapest China respirator I can find, because I need them to fit my long beard. I try to get ones that have less English writing than Chinese on the box. Then I age the mask by exposing it to mice. A mouse in the filter will trap the contaminants before it gets to you, and they help keep my immune system strong against Hanta virus by constantly keeping me exposed to Hanta. When I wash it, I make sure to ALWAYS scrub it until the valves come off and put it back in the bag wet. We all know rubber and silicone will dry rot, so a little extra moisture keeps it preserved. You know it is working when you see fuzzy grey/green spots on it. Cough!

That makes me feel better about crawling around in rat poop at work now :)

If I don't die I know my immune system is super awesome, yay

Stu

Back