What the Heck ! !

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
This getting old stuff is starting aggravate me... Bad enough that my snail mail box is full of " Now that your OLD take advanatage of all of these plans , clubs , cards , programs , ad nasum "... Today I recived 4 seperate offers for for Pre-Paid burial {SP} plots.... The story line is " Don't burden your love ones with your demise. " ... Hell they want more for a service and inturnment then I paid for the house I live in.
When I do shuffel off this mortal coil the devil is in for a fight.... I ain't going easy.... Old Scratch is going to know he's been in a fight...
**G**

That's almost as bad as all of the telemarketers that continuously call day to day trying to sell diabetic supplies to better health coverage for seniors. The never know when to stop! Well, I kind of slowed them down a bit, the land line is now a full time fax line. Two rings and the fax machine kicks in. Love it! Snail mail, well, can't help on much there. Drop it on the ground at the mail box if your mail box is at the street? Maybe try "return to sender, address unknown". Think, there's a C & W song "Return to Sender" Ken

My father passed away 20 years ago. And I have moved since his passing. I did not forward any mail, especially my fathers. Where am I going with this you ask? To this day, I still get senior living, burial/cemetery programs, discount trips and other crap mail with his name on it and my address! I guess when your name is in the mail crap mill system, it’s there for good!

My father passed away 20 years ago. And I have moved since his passing. I did not forward any mail, especially my fathers. Where am I going with this you ask? To this day, I still get senior living, burial/cemetery programs, discount trips and other crap mail with his name on it and my address! I guess when your name is in the mail crap mill system, it’s there for good!

Yeah, same here. Dad has been dead for 22 years and we still get all sorts of things. And we closed his business back then too. We get things in the mail addressed to the business, to call this number before digging. I didn't know machine shops were into digging much less owning a back hoe.

Back