What would this be worth.

Yea it looks like he made a slide fixture where he could adjust/fine tune it. He did a lot of the make do with what he had from things I saw around his shop.

The stones are OK, the punch press is interesting. The bender and roller is a good deal IF the price isn't way too high. The taps,dies,reamers ect. depend on condition and size. I like odd things,ie, 1/4x40, 1/2 x32, 6x48, ect. I dislike pricing other folks stuff. Give me a starting point and we can talk. I have a number in mind but I don't want to rile ya with my price. If yours is reasonable (by my standards) we can haggle. If your starting position is 2-3 times what I envision, we can save a lot of time by saying it's out of my comfort zone.

Since your in San Antonio I can come look at it if need be, The frozen folks up north would have a much longer drive to look and retrieve the tools.
Could you list the sizes of the taps and dies? And what about the wooden trays?

I went ahead and worked a deal with him for the card file and all the contents, So I may do something with some of that stuff, but the rest he wants some prices as to what to ask on the other stuff. He did not even know what the stuff was until I explained them to him. His Grandfather left min a fair size shop with all kinds of stuff in it to include an old Doge car which the guy said he was keeping, everything else was for sale.
I was just hoping to get him some starting points. And I volunteered if the guys on here wanted something either I would provide his information or work with him on their behalf. And would either work to help send the stuff if someone on here wanted something. I have not got a clue on what these things would go for, Thus I'm asking. I know I'm long winded.

I'd be interested in left overs/ spares/ the stuff that Ken wants :) Whereabouts in SA is he (or you?) located? I'm in the NW/W near the end of the 151. thanks!

I'd be interested in left overs/ spares/ the stuff that Ken wants :) Whereabouts in SA is he (or you?) located? I'm in the NW/W near the end of the 151. thanks!
Sending PM

Back