What's your shopping experience with AliExpress?

Sometimes sellers just need a little nudge in the right direction.
Hope it all works out for you.

Wilson has sent me a new 3 axis head unit. Just got the tracking number this morning.

I believe the first couple of emails in my conversation was not actually Wilson, but as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, most likely one of his underlings. I do not have to send the 2 axis head back either due to shipping costs.

Wilson has sent me a new 3 axis head unit. Just got the tracking number this morning.

I believe the first couple of emails in my conversation was not actually Wilson, but as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, most likely one of his underlings. I do not have to send the 2 axis head back either due to shipping costs.

Would you like to sell me the 2-axis head?

Sure!

As soon as I get my three axis head I will let this one go.

Well, that turned out pretty darn good for you!
Glad to hear that the seller made it right.

UPDATE!
The Brown truck delivered my new 3 axis DRO to me today! So Wilson, from Siton Technologies came through.

I still have the two axis DRO head because it cost more to ship it to Canada than it was worth. Crazy why shipping something to the same piece of dirt with a made up border can cost so much.
Also, my new 3 axis head did not come with any hardware so I will have to use the hardware from the other head for mounting it.

While a little irritating, a very satisfactory resolution. Really hard to complain. Congrats.

Back