What's your shopping experience with AliExpress?

I too bought my DRO fro Ali Express and had a great experience, it arrived in a week and more than a year later it still works great. Saved hundreds of dollars.
Thanks , so far we have two for and two against aliexpress.

My experience with Aliexpress has been good. They were quick and very reasonable so will use them again. It seems to
be a conglomeration of a lot of companies as one item will have multi sources and prices. My experience was with electronic
parts(transistors) so far and have not yet purchased any toolage.

edit: I just looked at Aliexpress for TOOLAGE and shipping is somewhat expensive. I guess it depends on what you need...:)

Carbide inserts are very inexpensive and ship FREE but something like a R-8 to ER40 adapter costs over $25.00 to ship.
Gotta shop around I guess.......

Last edited:
I think you will find a lot of the suppliers on aliexpress and alibaba also sell on eBay now quite a lot of items I buy here in Thailand on eBay now come from China direct and can be found on aliexpress.also to note once you get into all the nooks and crannies of payment etc on aliexpress it works out about the same as eBay .I also here in Thailand buy quite a lot of stuff through lazada Thailand .not so easy with language but I'm lucky I have two interpreters so can manage the prices are very good and delivery times good ,The bonus of lazada even if items are being delivered to Thailand from China it's a cash on deliver purchase so if items do not arrive there is no money that has changed hands so you have not lost anything .I have only had one instance an item did not turn up .there are other countries that use lazada that also have some pretty good prices. But the cash on delivery is a bonus

The bonus of lazada even if items are being delivered to Thailand from China it's a cash on deliver purchase so if items do not arrive there is no money that has changed hands so you have not lost anything .I
It would be a great option to have over here.

I've used them twice with good service. A 4 litre ultrasonic cleaner and a 3 axis DRO. Both came well packaged. Shipped DHL the cleaner came in less than a week, the DRO took a couple but I ordered it over Christmas and DHL was probably swamped.

Greg

I've used them twice with good service. A 4 litre ultrasonic cleaner and a 3 axis DRO. Both came well packaged. Shipped DHL the cleaner came in less than a week, the DRO took a couple but I ordered it over Christmas and DHL was probably swamped.

Greg
DHL is one of the more expensive options offered ($53.00) to ship that set, I used Aliexpress premium shipping ($12.75) it should take 18 days to get here.

I am trying to find mounting instructions on my DRO scales having a company sticker "Jingce.com" on them. Entered it in email and came up with Aliexpress. So far that is where the trail has ended.

Ray

Back