wheel hubs for chinese deckel S0 clone

Sblack

Registered
Registered
I have one of the Chinese clones of the deckle single lip cutter grinder. There seems to be lots of accessories like collets, lathe tool grinding attachments, end mill grinding attachments that are readily available from the usual suspects like AliExpress, ebay etc. But there doesn't seem to be a source for the grinding wheel hubs. Shars apparently sells them for something like $30 according to Robin Renzetti, but they don't have them in their catalogue. I would have expected that the usual sources in China would have them even cheaper, but perhaps I am not searching for the right thing. Does anybody know of a source for them? I could make them I guess, but if I can buy them for a good price I would prefer to do that.

Likewise, I'd like to know a source for Gorton cutter grinder wheel collets; I have a #265 and a #500. They may be available from William Sopko Co, but at a price approaching the national debt.

Looking at internet pics the Groton looks to have a typical 1 1/4 hub? If either are interested I have 3 or 4 RIGHT hand thread couplers I cannot use I needed left hand. Here's a pic of what I have I can get measurements to compare. pm me if interested.

image.jpeg

Sblack, Shars does have them listed at $29.95 for p/n 505-1008.

I guess I need to figure out if they will fit my clone. I was hoping to find them cheaper than 30 bucks. i am sure they cost $2 to make in China. Cadillac I will PM you.

Back