wheels

Gary Max

Active User
Registered
I like tools on wheels------easy to move out of the way. This is the bandsaw that I just adopted a couple weeks ago.

DSCN1108.JPG

I have a lot of things on wheels too, and what I don't have on wheels I built bases that I can run my pallet jack under to move around. It's nice to be able to move things when ya buy something else for the shop.

Gary, that looks like a kysor-Johnson. I have one and put it on wheels also. Very heavy machine indeed.
How is the cut?

David

I put the bandsaw on wheels. A floor lock makes it versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, that looks like a kysor-Johnson. I have one and put it on wheels also. Very heavy machine indeed.
How is the cut?

David

David so far I am very happy with the cut. I am working on setting up a new coolant system with a 5 gallon tank. After I get done with that I am going to give her a good tune up. It looks like there are several ways to adjust the tracking.

My saw makes a nice cut now, but I'm going to get a new blade and try to fine tune as well.

David

I would be shocked if they could beat the deals from Enco-----plus I always get free shipping.

some one else here said something like "if its not up against the wall it must have wheels."

Ive discovered wheels are pretty sturdy these days. my entire shop is on wheels. (well not entire but close)

Love em.. no matter the project I always calculate in for wheels!

How much discount do you get from Enco?

I wait for the discounts----- free shipping is easy-----last order I got 20% off. The best I have seen rescently is 10% and free shipping.
So on the bandsaw blades ---mine would run me about $20.00 per to my front door---they are 11' 6" long by 3/4 wide---10 tip

Back