When do you know when you have enough

I don't remember which rich guy it was when asked "How much more do you need?" replied "just a little bit more".
HiHi
Too bad I am not rich !!! But have problems with hoarding

Reminds me of Mr Pete/Tubalcain on YouTube. I get a kick out of watching his auction “plunder” videos. He keeps doing them even tho he has sworn off going to auctions a couple times.
Most of what he buys he probably already has 3-4 of squirreled away somewhere in his basement or garage. I realize he does it for enjoyment and not for any specific need. I pity his family or whoever eventually ends up with the task of dealing with all that good stuff

I used to agree with the “you never can have enough stuff” school of thought, then I suddenly got old. (It sneaks up on you) Between photographic equipment, scientific equipment, computer equipment, electronic equipment, books, woodworking equipment, metalworking equipment, astronomical equipment (my 16 telescopes, mounts and 14 suitcases full of accessories which by itself takes up an overfilled full sized bedroom worth) and two 14x16 sheds STUFFED with stuff I haven’t seen for decades. I have started to think maybe there is a limit. Then I see something that I just can’t do without and..........

When you can't walk around in you're shop anymore, it's time to get rid of some. It's kind of like building a race engine for nitrous oxide. You increase the NOS flow till the engine blows up, build another engine and back the NOS off to just below where it blew up the last time.

Back