When is this gonna END??

Get your own (public) adjuster instead of agreeing with theirs.

Man, you guys have been through hell out there. Could not imagine losing my home to fire. One of biggest fears actually.
Where I live, its the damn tornadoes. The weather patterns are changing. We had two major tornadoes go through almost the same spot two years in a row now. The devastation is unreal. The longest tornado path ever to hit WI went about 1/2 mile south of my house. One poor guy lost his life. I was one of the first ones down there and I had a hard time keeping it together...

You can keep the tornadoes, that scares the bujeeez out of me.
No way to get out, you don't even know it's coming, no way to protect your family....
Nah, we'll keep our earthquakes and fire storms any day.

Having been through both I will take - neither.
In CA in the mid '80s a 'tiny' 3.5 hit east of LA, we were living up near Palmdale.
I was in the shower, with sliding glass doors no less. went to crawl out an got tossed to the floor.
Looked at the closet doors which were full mirrors and they were like waving(?) or bending, not quite sure how to describe it.
I know it was only a half minute or so, by yeowser it seemed like minutes.
Took down the doors the following weekend and installed a curtain.
As for 'nados, been lucky and was always able to shelter properly.
I can't even begin to imagine being in a fire. . .

Then last night there was the one that tore through middle TN. So many lost their lives. :(

Tornadoes are easy if you have a basement. A couple of my basement bedrooms are niches in the poured wall layout and would give excellent protection.

We have a boat shop. Which meant we needed a machine shop. You know ... to make all those things needed by boats?

Now I'm kind of confused. Which is more fun? Working on boats ... or working on making stuff to work on boats?

Attachments

• Tool Room 1.jpg
    Tool Room 1.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Loaded Shop 3.jpg
    Loaded Shop 3.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 16
Back