Where can I find ER32 collet boxes?

roselite has minimum buy of 50 for the closest size I'd want. :(
They have 35mm and 45mm, no 40mm. I'd need to buy 50 45mm @ $1.07 each. Kind of crazy for 1 collet.

Brainfart. McMaster 2108T146. For some reason I was misunderstanding the dimensions of the collet.
$1.14 each. I'll buy a couple, on my next order, and cut to length.

Sorry for the noise.

A piece of wood and a few minutes with a hole saw....

Attachments

• IMG_3644.jpg
    IMG_3644.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 19
So far, the simplest, cheapest idea I have come up with is a prescription pill plastic container. It's a bit too tall, but the right ID. Honestly, I just wanted a little container or holder to put it in. Trying to find a match to the little one's I has proven elusive so far. It would be great to find some 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.8" square telescoping tubes at a non-obscene price.
View attachment 362206
Don't need a collet rack just yet, the little yellow boxes I have are fine right now. They are compact and protective. A wooden box is overkill for my needs. The pill bottle is tall for the drawer, but I can lay it down. Wish I could get more of the cheezy little 37mm telescoping square boxes. I'm not sure what the right search term is...
It sounds like you'd prefer individual closed containers that can protect the collets, one option I can see is to get one of those briefcase type "small parts organizers", they can hold all your collets in individual compartments and with the lid closed ,the collets are well protected:
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Orga...73ca-403a-923c-8152c45485fe&tag=offersblog-20

It sounds like you'd prefer individual closed containers that can protect the collets, one option I can see is to get one of those briefcase type "small parts organizers", they can hold all your collets in individual compartments and with the lid closed ,the collets are well protected:
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Orga...73ca-403a-923c-8152c45485fe&tag=offersblog-20
I'm not wed to individual containers, but they can be pretty nice many times. I found the telescopic tubes I needed, so I'm good.

Something like what you linked would also be ok, if the dividers were about 1.5"x1.5".

Back