Where To Purchase 90 Deg Caped Oiler?

38Bill

Registered
Registered
I just dragged home a 9" Troyke rotary table. The RT is in very good shape but I just realized its missing a single 90 degree oiler. I have been looking online but I'm not finding much. McMaster-Carr offers a few but they go for around $25 which seems crazy to me. Anybody have any other sources for something like this? Thanks.

The correct term for them is "oil hole cover". I bought some recently from Amazon, who had the best prices. "Gits" is a common brand name.

The correct term for them is "oil hole cover". I bought some recently from Amazon, who had the best prices. "Gits" is a common brand name.

Thanks, They seem to go by several different names. Gits claims Fastenall carries their products but I am unable to find them in Fatenall's online catalog.

I found many places selling them but nobody has the 1/4" drive on in stock. Must be a popular size.

An option, not as pretty or OEM, is to pick up a lil brass elbow at the local hardware store and then insert a threaded straight Git or bolt/plug.
Pick up the real deal when you are placing a regular order or when you stumble across one.

Daryl
MN

I found many places selling them but nobody has the 1/4" drive on in stock. Must be a popular size.
1/4" may be an obsolete size they don't make anymore. 5/16" is the more common size. Some where I have a few NOS 90 deg one's. They slowly disappear over the years as I use them.

Back