Where's the smow ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
:grin: Bet I know what I'll be doing at the shop today ! Moving the white stuff . :mad: Never had to shovel sunshine in my life !

We finally got some good snow. But man is it cold today, about 3F. I’m staying inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We finally got some good snow. But man is it cold today, about 3F. I’m staying inside.

It was 4F when I got up this morning. That plus the layer of ice under the snow makes it an unpleasant trip back and forth to the barn - have to see what I can get up to in the basement instead.

I don't miss the snow.
Living in Lake Tahoe for 5 years cured me of that. The first winter I spent in the Sacramento Valley after I moved off the mountain was wonderful.
What, rain? That's all you got? No shoveling, no scraping.
I feel for you guys and gals in the Midwest and North East. Brrrrr.
It's forecast to be 58f today in Chico CA. We did get off to a cold start though, 48f. :cool:

We have bare ground in southern Wisconsin. The warmer temperatures melted most of the New Years Eve snow and the rain last Monday finished the job. Looks like no snow for the next ten days as well. OK by me.

Clear sky, dew on the ground, and it is a rather chilly 73*, I don't know how you guys do it....

40 degs, and over cast here. Being a high desert here, the majority of the precipitation we see, comes from the irrigation system. Our is every Mon, Wed, and Fri nights. When we do get snow, the vast majority of the roads never get touched (By a plow, or cinder truck), and it is usually gone the next day or two.

Back