Which of these 2 rotary tables should I get?

Different animals. Will you be cutting gears, splines on shafts? Or will you be cutting radii on plates and parts?

Personally, with a PM25, I'd look for a 4 inch rotary table. The chuck would be an extra, removable, looks like the 5" with the tilt base has a permanent chuck. It appears to be far more versatile, though.
The 6" table might be too heavy for the mill. I'm awaiting a windfall to get a table, and I haven't made up my mind, yet.

I built an 8" RT when I had an RF-25 and it seemed to fit okay. I also have a dividing head similar to the one you show. Both have their advantages and I use both of them for different applications. The RT takes up less vertical space when used with the table in the horizontal plane.

It totally depends on what you see yourself using it for. Take a look at some projects you have done and some you are planning and walk through the way you would accomplish the necessary cuts. It may be that one will score higher than the other.

I have the same exact 6” RT with all of the components from the same seller “CME” except mine came with a 3 jaw chuck as well. He is located out of Michigan I believe. He also sells on eBay. This is an excellent RT and it will not be too big or to heavy for your PM25. I have a X2 Mill and the 6” is perfect. 4” would be to small for most of the work I could imagine doing with a RT. Also, this RT is a copy of the Vertex. It is built identical except for the bearing for the table.

I use my rotory table much more than my dividing head.

As has been said depends upon your potential things you want to do :)

related to the mass of rotory tables , I put my 10" on my rf25 and it seems to be ok. (10" table is about as hevey as I would like to have to move around much)

Are you familiar with the typical or important features that a dividing head should have? I ask because I am not. I’ve only seen what others have done using a dividing head. I know basically what they do but I don’t know how to operate one and I’m curious if the dividing head that he posted has the right features to make it a worthwhile tool?
For instance, I’m pretty sure that most dividing heads can do direct (rapid) vs plain indexing. Does the linked dividing head have this capability?
I use my rotory table much more than my dividing head.

As has been said depends upon your potential things you want to do :)

related to the mass of rotory tables , I put my 10" on my rf25 and it seems to be ok. (10" table is about as hevey as I would like to have to move around much)

I don't even know what a dividing head does

Dividing head generally used for adding regular features to a round object, a rotary table is for more general curved movement.

Sorry that's probably the worst explanation ever :)

I wasn’t looking for an explanation, I know what a dividing head does. I was wondering if you were to look at a picture of a dividing head, could you tell if it had the desirable features one would want in a dividing head.

Dividing head generally used for adding regular features to a round object, a rotary table is for more general curved movement.

Sorry that's probably the worst explanation ever :)

Back