Which of these mills would you buy?

grover

Registered
Registered
This is a good hobby to have living in northern Wisconsin.
Winters are long even in SE Wisconsin. My daughter moved to TN then FL. Miss her. She said why put up with this!
You have to structure you life with the seasons. Life would be boring without seasons.

Dhal22

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I would love to live in Florida but I like our mild winter and mild summer seasonal changes here in Georgia. We might see snow, we might not. We might see mid 90's, we might not.

Larry$

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I lived in a place for a couple of years that only had a wet season and a dry one. Kind of missed the more varied climate. But this last year it got down to -30F here. A bit too much varied!

grover

Registered
Registered
I lived in a place for a couple of years that only had a wet season and a dry one. Kind of missed the more varied climate. But this last year it got down to -30F here. A bit too much varied!
Speaking of changes........yesterday it was 85* and today it was 42* and rain and wind. Good weather to stay inside and search online for tooling I will need for the forth coming mill!

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock