Who likes Swiss cheese?

Err Bob, I did write that as a joke because all the dickheads have stripped our supermarkets of toilet paper.

Dick heads is right, I can't believe people are so stupid, I mean think about it Food and water are going to be far more important than toilet paper. At least in our area it's all normal.

If I was worried, which I'm not, I'd be stocking up on some frozen food and tinned stuff. Having said that I've just had a look in the pantry and freezer, probably got enough stuff to last a month anyway, and that's just normal reserve stock. let's get our priorities right, got enough booze to last a year,

price might be just a touch too high. Handle shows some ingenuity.

I got a reminder from ebay yesterday that this vintage vise was still available because I clicked on your link.
Tempting, but no.

So 9 days later they've all gone mad, local supermarket has been stripped all toilet paper tissues, hand towels, paper napkins etc, all gone. hand sanitiser all gone, almost no soap left on the shelves, flour, rice and pasta all gone. Meat dept, almost empty all the cheaper cuts gone, a few expensive cuts still available, Looks like we'll be eating top shelf steak for the next month, it's the same with canned and packet food all the cheap stuff is gone all the expensive stuff still ok., it goes to show it's the very people who can't afford it, are the ones doing it.

Apparently there has been a run on large freezers almost all of them on the never never. Again idiots buying what they can't afford for no good reason.

I think the media is largely responsible for this panic buying, they think it's wonderful, gives them something to put on the news.

The next thing we'll be hearing is complaints that their credit cards don't work, because they've maxed them out.

Rant over.

Bob.

Mateship is non existent in these situations, woolies opened from 7 to 8 am purportedly to allow the disabled and oldies access.
All the greedy wankers overran it and pushed the disabled and oldies out the way.
No one at woolies made slightest effort to check who was buying what.

Err Bob, I did write that as a joke because all the dickheads have stripped our supermarkets of toilet paper.
:laughing:

(For those of you who don't know who he is, may be NSFW)

Back