Resolved WHY CANT I SEE ANY OF THE PICTURES ??

shootur44

Registered
Registered
I have tried everything I know to do and about 80 - 90% of the pictures on this forum can not be seen. It is a lot like those that are posted in photo-bucket when someone goes thru the effort to load the pics to show off his or her work then I can’t see them it kinda defeats the purpose.
PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO FIX OR CORRECT ISSUE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problems with the site are to be reported here: https://www.hobby-machinist.com/forums/sitehelp/ There is also a general discussion area where users of Tapatalk or other similar software can ask each other for tips and help.

Also, it's generally helpful to provide specific details about what steps you have taken to verify the problem is not on your end. For example, is your tapatalk working on other websites for you?

Please don't respond here. I've asked the "tech guy" to move this this thread.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that you are using Tapatalk which is known to have some problems. I used to use it myself but no longer do so because of some of the problems I experienced.

Can you please be more specific about what post you are seeing the problem in? We need to have some specifics in order to determine the real cause of the problem. Please name a specific thread and post#

One other thing you might try, if it is available: log in from a computer instead of your phone. See if the same problem exists there. We have not had any complaints similar to yours, thus I believe the problem might be related to your current method of access to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I logged on under your account and was able to view photos. (see below)
You may not be able to access some content because you only have 14 posts, and therefore have lower access, nor are you a contributing member of this site, which you have been a member of since 2012...

Tapatalk's addon is NOT endorsed by Xenforo! They advise that it is a known trouble-maker, and may, in fact, be the cause of many people's login problems on the site. it was added by the founder to accommodate Tapatalk users, but it is NOT reliable.

PLEASE.....do not post site issues in the General or upper sections of the site to get attention.
I read THIS section to address these issues.

1518885950482.png

I have tried everything I know to do and about 80 - 90% of the pictures on this forum can not be seen. It is a lot like those that are posted in photo-bucket when someone goes thru the effort to load the pics to show off his or her work then I can’t see them it kinda defeats the purpose.
PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO FIX OR CORRECT ISSUE.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you still having problems with accessing photos?

Back