WHY - TOO - KAY

Be_Zero_Be

Be_Zero_Be
Registered
Does anyone remember the great panic of 1999?
When every organization and business, related or not, issued a Y2K compatibility statement.
It seems history is repeating itself, again.

Lately I have received COVID-19 emails from every organization I have ever encountered.
I am not complaining or criticizing, just offering an observation.
It is a good thing to see such a wide spread consensus on such a serious issue.

But, it is reminiscent of times past.
Stay safe.

1585333812840.png

I have been spared that volume of e mail, I have just gotten communications from local authorities.

I've received a lot emails from businesses offering free shipping. Unfortunately no tool co has made any similar offers, I'm waiting.

Lee Valley Tools has offered free shipping, or at least up to a certain threshold.

-frank

Yes, many many notifications including emergency broadcasts from the county. This is good because some people don't listen until they hear it a hundred times from every possible source.

I was working for an IT company in 1999 and I told my boss I'd be willing to work Dec 31 for a $5000 bonus. They didn't bite so instead I spent the evening with my girlfriend (now wife) and her friends. :grin:

Stay safe.

John

Yes, many many notifications including emergency broadcasts from the county. This is good because some people don't listen until they hear it a hundred times from every possible source.

I was working for an IT company in 1999 and I told my boss I'd be willing to work Dec 31 for a $5000 bonus. They didn't bite so instead I spent the evening with my girlfriend (now wife) and her friends. :grin:

Stay safe.

John

Me too. Have any kids in 2000? :grin:

Our daughter was born in 1998 but I didn't adopt her until 2004 so yes?

Back