Why wont Precision Matthews respond to my technical support questions via their website?

I also have had good communication with Matt over the years and I'm not even a customer.
He spent quite a bit of time attempting to help me with items for my Birmingham.

The 'Contact Us' or 'Submit Request' areas of websites are the prime areas of a website that black hat hackers try to attack.
As such it is a constant game of whack-a-mole trying to keep those areas secure.
So at times submittals might not get through to the proper recipients for response.
Then there are the times that the web hosts implement 'blanket' patches across all websites they host and end up breaking functionality.

Are they football fans?

I know some places made the long weekend longer with Friday off too. That would make for a pretty good backlog of stuff to get to on Tuesday morning.

John
Hi Rod, I see no emails from you to the Tech email, and searching on your email address there's nothing. Write me at tech@precisionmatthews.com
While I personally am not familiar with that machine, I'll get Matt on it.
Matt,
Thanks for quick reply. I knew that you monitor this forum. Yes, I sent 2 different tech inquires via your website contact page. Perhaps, I'm not the only one that has experienced the same reply failure. You might even be missing sale opportunities.

With my current work load, I'm not always in a position to make phone calls and be placed on hold. So, I elected to make contact via emails.

Thanks to the membership for all their help..

Rod in San Francisco

Just to be clear, this is not Matt, I really am Mike. :)
There's a place to select where your email is addressed to, so you may have picked something other than tech, but we can't find anything anywhere. In any case, we got you now!

And that is why - if I'm ever fortunate enough to be in a position to buy 'New' - I'll be going to PM...

I just bought a PM-25MV and a PM-1030V. One of the main reasons that I chose Precision Matthews is because I heard that they have excellent customer service.

I had a few questions on both machines, and in all cases they completely surpassed any expectations that I could have ever had.

So my experience is that they have absolutely stellar customer service.

I hope one day to buy much larger machines, and I won’t even consider any company other than PM.

Back