Wicked cool vises I just got on ebay.....

All these are cool. But the first and last ones are real cool. I like the moving jaws and the whole back moving on the shop vise is cool as all get out

Blasphemy!
What he said!!!! Can't ever have enough machines or tooling, it just doesn't happen. As soon as I get one paid off my "ooooooh that's cool, how much does one cost?" -itis kicks in full swing.... I have a list that I will be working on till well after I die. I stick around just to collect tools and equipment now. Cant die, still have stuff on the list I don't have at least one of.....

Bob

Yea, I just keep telling myself that. Doesn't mean I will follow threw. I'm sure ill have another machine soon. Just wish I collected smaller stuff.

Re: This could be a thread of "Vises - odd and unusual" ??

Wow, ToolBox - that is some nice looking kit. Here is a shot of my odd looking vise.

View attachment 92369View attachment 92370View attachment 92371

The second set of 2 piece jaws didn't make it to the auction (oh well, I'm just glad that the loose one piece jaw didn't go astray).
There is no branding on it, just "Made in Germany"

Apparently this is a Simco Tri-vise / Universal. ?

Regards, David

I have one just like that, no name on my vise either but the wrench that came with it says "Walter" on it. The guy I got this from also had a big (30inch or so) rotary table that was made by the Walter company, same green paint too.

Dang, I thought that I had too many vices, but after seeing all of these I realize how much of a vice neophyte I really am. I know I don’t really need another one, but......

Chuck the grumpy old guy

Back