Wife Asking Too Many Questions

Wife and I went to a auction yesterday. They sold 3 10esmonarch. And a bunch of old starret stuff that was still in the boxes. I bought a blueprint file cabinet for 20.00 and wife bought a craftsman top tool box.
Thanks ron

My wife's pretty good she is content reading a book in bliss if she gets to go to the beach. better yet gets a beach pass for the summer. And pretty much happy when she gets five to ten bucks to spend . However if ya give more shell blow that too. She loves to spend money but very content too.

Im cheap and don't buy spend unless i have to (we are single income always been ) Don't make allot either. However if im gona make a big purchased ill check in with her. Now on the hobby side She always says i dont care what you buy my heat/ phone/ electric has never been tuned off you know what we can afford.
Recently I had some sort of package coming to house every day she only gotten mad if she wants to get take out food and I complain were over budget.
My wife is a giver we can have no moneys in a bad spot and she will still make goodies meals or whatever and give it all away
My wife says she is happy when im sleeping , fishing or in the garage.

My wife doesn't mind too much as long as I have room for said tool, and it won't break the budget for bills. In fact, she'll usually encourage me to buy something I don't necessarily need, but have been wanting. For whatever reason, I've been eyeballing one of those wireless weather stations for years. They are around $100, and could never really justify one. Guess what she gave me for my birthday?
It's probably a good thing she doesn't like the spiders in the basement. It's getting a bit full down there.

Back