willing to help

george

Registered
Registered
I am in Mattawan Michigan Retired machinest and willing to help.

I am in same boat per the Doctor Today I have a paper job
What type of machine work did you do
Dave
I worked in a Job Shop we did whatever came threw the door. Rebuilt and made parts for production machines, farm equipment, fixtures for production, ground punches and small die's. I now have a hobby shop. Atlas, south bend, clausing lathes clausing and bridgeport mills, surface grinder,tool grinder etc.

I wish I lived closer to you, the opportunity to learn in person from a experienced machinist would be great.

I wish I lived closer to you, the opportunity to learn in person from a experienced machinist would be great.
If you are not already planing on it a great place to go to meet machinists is the N.A.M.E.S. show at the Yack arena in Wyndot the third weekend in April. always see some Amazing projects.

My shelf I had shop MFG Hangar doors for over 30 years. After 911 no work came in the door sold it. They are still making doors.
I work in other shop now I have a journeymen machinist card for repair.
After having chemo all the doctors said do not go back to machine work.
Today I have small shop with a SB 9A and a HF small mill doing paper work for some one else.

Dave

I worked in a Job Shop we did whatever came threw the door. Rebuilt and made parts for production machines, farm equipment, fixtures for production, ground punches and small die's. I now have a hobby shop. Atlas, south bend, clausing lathes clausing and bridgeport mills, surface grinder,tool grinder etc.

If you are not already planing on it a great place to go to meet machinists is the N.A.M.E.S. show at the Yack arena in Wyndot the third weekend in April. always see some Amazing projects.

I knew about N.A.M.E.S. but didn't know when/where it was, thanks!

Hello I would like.to pick ur brain and learn from u I own a van Norman 22 lu I am in the works of getting back going from setting for 15 years it is 50 tapper with a r8 addater in it I need help on finding what the threads are on a r8 collet so I can make a custom drawbar for this machine could u help me find out the threads

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

Back