Wish me luck

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Just made an offer on some stuff, if it is accepted I will have the best ever gloat:bitingnails:

Dont leave us hangin, what is it? How long do we have to wait until we know? Can we borrow it when you win it?? The suspence is killin me!!!!:faint:

Just made an offer on some stuff, if it is accepted I will have the best ever gloat:bitingnails:

Your sick Charley. You need to seek professional help so that you can avoid the urge to buy more machines and tooling. And besides you are going to get that shop so full that you can't get anything done. Ask me how I know.

Benny
The Orphanage Never Closes

Your sick Charley. You need to seek professional help so that you can avoid the urge to buy more machines and tooling. And besides you are going to get that shop so full that you can't get anything done. Ask me how I know.

Benny

I agree! For therapy I think you should work on "letting go of machines". I volunteer to help you out with your "problem", send you my address, and help to begin your therapy. :whistle: :biggrin:

-Ron

I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!! I can quit anytime I want to, I just do it enough to take the edge off.

That's so wrong, your supposed to do it just enough to put the edge back on, not take it off!

I don't think the deal is gonna happen they wanted $1500.00 for the stuff I offered $300.00 they came down to $1,000.00 but I'm not budging. It's not a tool it is hardware, I mainly want the bins the hardware is a bonus.

I'll wait them out and check back later.

oversize taps (2).JPG oversize taps (3).JPG oversize taps (4).JPG oversize taps (5).JPG

I'll only wish you luck 'cause I'm not there to outbid you. ;) You're absolutely right, those bins would be great. The hardware? A bit of over-kill there, be lot's of stuff you'd never have a use for.

Luck!

-Ron

Your right Charley, nice bins! And they are filled out well!

Benny

Back