Wohlhaupter UPA Operations and Parts Book

They won't open because they are run together as one. They need to be separated.

"Billy G"

I edited the post and separated them, they still are invalid.
Most likely are copy and pasted images from the poster's computer instead of being uploaded to the site.

I edited the post and separated them, they still are invalid.
Most likely are copy and pasted images from the poster's computer instead of being uploaded to the site.

I tried the same thing Don -- no go. You are probably right about the upload.

"Billy G"

Maybe upload(s) failed. I went into the OP & there are no attachments uploaded.

The attachments are what is in the title. The scans took along time to up load so possibly a little patience is necessary for them to appear.

if someone is interested and can offer another way to post (my intent was to provide an image that could be manipulated) I would be willing to try again.

ken

OK, let's see if we can sort this out. After you scanned them did you download them to a file on your computer then upload them here? It may sound stupid but we have to start somewhere. You could email them to one of us then we could upload from there.

"Billy G"

There are no "dumb questions" I'd be happy to email them to anybody who wants a copy.

I scanned the documents on a flatbed scanner. used Picasa (google program) to upload the scanned documents. I then used the download icon on the post reply template to download the .jpeg files from Picasa. after a very long time to upload these on the template I sent them to the bulletin board.

Also, there is one page missing from my submittal...a parts page showing the parts of a separate model. can supply is there is an interest.

Ken
email= rothprop@gmail.com
BTW any luck on the plans/specs for the vise I asked about?

Back