[4]

Wood turning

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member ($10)
These where for a customer. They where going to put glass domes on them. Not sure what they where going to display. The blanks where poor quality. They where supplied buy the customer.
3415B946-3AE5-4982-B7BC-0C33270A85C7.jpegF2379552-5434-4669-8CE1-B1A495BE69C8.jpegBA47613B-1466-45FA-852B-DA278E37F20B.jpeg

ELHEAD

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Impressive, I especially am envious of the ballusters. I could probably do one but to do several and get them to look like they are even in the same family would be a challenge.
Dave

MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

Impressive, I especially am envious of the ballusters. I could probably do one but to do several and get them to look like they are even in the same family would be a challenge.
Dave
Thank you.
Its not the most fun turning repetitive architectural turnings. But it sure will sharpen your skills. The secret is to focus on one feature at a time. Story poll all features and work from that.

woodtickgreg

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
I always enjoy seeing another person's work, thanks for sharing.

silverhawk

Registered
Thank you.
Its not the most fun turning repetitive architectural turnings. But it sure will sharpen your skills. The secret is to focus on one feature at a time. Story poll all features and work from that.
Do you use a duplicator attachment, or do you manually do it using calipers and marks on the blanks?

I am loving this content (and the other recent thread on wood working).

MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

Do you use a duplicator attachment, or do you manually do it using calipers and marks on the blanks?

I am loving this content (and the other recent thread on wood working).
No Duplicator. All layout and spring calipers.

[6]
[5] [7]