World's Smallest V12 Engine

well fine, be like that. LOL

Guess that is what I get for spending so much time in the past. working on the posts in the general section removing duplicate photos, getting youtube links to work and generally cleaning up the extra stuff that was imported when we switched software.

Oh and at least this link is in teh small engine folder. LOL

Walter

All very much appreciated Walter. Personally I think that the engine is so amazing it deserves two post anyway. :biggrin:

-Ron

I am not an engine builder nor have I ever played one on TV but I do admire the skill and dedication of that hobby-machinist.

Benny,
In middle Tennessee

Wow just amazing! Have seen clips on youtube. Proud to be a member of the same comunity.:drool:

You know, even non-machinist types can appreciate the work and skill involved.

Chris

I'm puzzled, no glo plugs, no spark plugs and a tube into the air intake - was it running on compressed air:huh:

Yeah, that's just a compressed air motor. I ran across another example of a guy that had spent years replicating a Ferrari (? I think) that was actually a fuel powered automobile. If you were a small enough person, you could actually drive it.

Ah I thought so - not detracting from the engineering involved which is quite stunning it's just missing something for me.

Back