Wow! Somebody in CA jump on this!

C-Bag

Ned Ludd's bro
H-M Supporter Gold Member

Several machines, of note a complete South Bend shaper for $500!

Must be the same guy who had the Clausing mill.

If that shaper were in Ohio, I'd try hard to find room for it.

If I didn't already have my Atlas, I'd be figuring a way to go get it. When I went "wow" when I found it my wife asked me what? when I told her she gave me the stink eye, and " you already have one". Good thing is it's been way more handy than I originally thought so it was justified in her mind. But not two........ It's just a shock to see a shaper at a sane price after the Koolaid nutbars on eBay.

Who knows, you might see it amongst the koolaid nutbars soon.

Man! some deals there.

A paint shaker machine ?? what is left for the poor interns and work experience kids to do any more ??

ha ha :)

Stu

Several machines, of note a complete South Bend shaper for $500!

Thanks for posting this, it didn't come up under my usual search words. The shaper was already gone, but I picked up the neat little horizontal mill, something I didn't even know I "needed".

You are welcome. I've toyed with the idea of a horizontal mill several time especially seeing what one guy on YouTube does with it set up with an endmill and as a horizontal boring mill? I think they are far more useful than folks think. Gonna post pics? Get any tooling with it?

Yeah I've been watching some YouTube videos on them and agree, that I don't think they are appreciated as much as they should be. I'm in one of the no power areas so surfing on my phone. I'll put up some pics when I don't have to type with my thumbs. It did come with a mountain of tooling,.

Back