WTB Atlas shaper vise

luc54321

Registered
Registered
I have made the mistake of buying an Atlas 7b shaper that did not have a bit of accessories with it. AAARGH. Now I am in search of an Atlas vise. Anyone willing to part with the S7-92 vise? Thanks.

There is one for sale on E-bay right now. Pretty pricey, but the ones that are 200 buck or less get bought up quick.

I saw one listed last week, but I don't see it now so I guess it sold. Sorry about that.

When I acquired an Atlas bench top miller, there was included a vise identical to the one for my shaper. It is much too large for the miller. I use a smaller vise thereon. It is, from my perspective, surplus. It does do well enough on the shaper, but one is enough there. I don't use the shaper much. This one is disassembled to the extent of having the lead screw out. I have all the parts.(I think) I just set the parts aside where they have been since. Not cleaned up or anything. If you want, I'm sure we can reach an agreement. I don't use "IM", it would have to be eMail. Use [bhudson@hudsontelcom.com] We will see what develops.
Bill Hudson​

Back