WTB- Milling Machine

Bully

Registered
Registered
Howdy all.
I'm new to the forum and just starting my journey in the machining/gunsmithing world. I'm looking for a bench or "3/4" size milling machine for my garage/hobby shop. I will be messing with rifles so I don't feel the need for a full size machine but if one comes up, I'll consider it. I don't have the funds for a fully restored and pristine machine, rather I'm looking for something gently loved and a bit rough around the edges. I'd much prefer if it isn't a project tho. If you have something that you think I might be interested in, shoot me a PM and/or post here. Thanks much.

If you can stand new, check out Precision Matthews, http://www.precisionmatthews.com/ They are a sponsor/contributor here, offer quality machines at reasonable prices, their service record is awesome. I have one of their smallest mills, PM25 and am quite happy with it's capabilities for my needs.

The PM machines are on my short list if I can't find something used and reasonable. Thank you.

I forgot to mention... I'm in NJ.
California is more than an hour away...

Ok bully ,hi and welcome ,lots of mills and LATHES near us , Ck craigslist good prices also on most . Ck on the craigslist adds on here I put some on quite often . Big beautiful monarch on here for a grand near us.

Back