Wtk Any One Recognize This Mill

chiroone

Registered
Registered
Mill 1.jpg This is a mill I saw advertised this mill on Craigs List, he has it listed as a SharpKe5457 with a 30 x 7 table, a picture of the motor lists " Induction Motor" "Tai Chin Electric Co Ltd"

When I called Sharp Industries, they never heard of it. Anyone have any thoughts?

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

a0kigo.jpg

2s6vvcm.jpg

Haven't heard of it put If I had the cash I would buy it quick. Just looked and didn't see it on cl. Did you buy it?

Every sharp I have ever seen said so in big letters on the front of the head. Does it have sharp anywhere on it.

Here is another photo the seller sent me that is apparently the only ID on the machinemill plate.jpg

that is a import tool room mill. I don't believe sharp ever made anything that small. They did make some tool room lathes but know mills to my knowledge. With that ram head it resembles a clausing the pulley setup on it doesn't.

That one looks like a standard import. Grizzly sells a g0695 8x30 that looks like it. If the price is right I would go for it, those are good little mills. Where is it located and what are they asking for it? just curious.

looking at the photo there is what appears to be a Bridgeport on the right and a mill to the left maybe that is the sharp?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the base is but that looks like a Bridgeport M-head on top to me.

Back