I sent them a message requesting a manual well see what happens. Mike

they sent the password and i got the file
password is "CNCMC"
steve

Attachments

• CNCDIY CNC USB Manual Controller.pdf
    617.7 KB · Views: 63
i was hoping to find out how to change a buttons function but no luck
i'd like to have one to switch the step mode and i dont need return to zero button
oh well $23 i cant complain
steve

Hello guys, I'm contemplating CNCing my MicroMark X2 clone, and I found this thread super informative.

I just wanted to thank you for keeping the whole discussion on the forum, and in a language even this newbie could understand.

Ciao, Marco.

After reading through this thread, I thought it would be useful to compile the hardware into a BOM. Here it is in both XLS and PDF.
It was set up for myself so you'll notice a couple of spots that need to be filled in that might not apply to you. e.g., 4th axis, workbench, etc.

hope it's useful!

View attachment X2 BOM.pdf
View attachment X2 BOM.xlsx

After reading through this thread, I thought it would be useful to compile the hardware into a BOM. Here it is in both XLS and PDF.
It was set up for myself so you'll notice a couple of spots that need to be filled in that might not apply to you. e.g., 4th axis, workbench, etc.

hope it's useful!

View attachment 53419
View attachment 53420

Hello guys sorry ive been away from this forum for a while been down due to my illness.

jimmyzoso nice pdf and exel setup that should help people find these parts a lot faster.

Hey!
good to hear from you again.
how is the mill working??
steve

Back