X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

and can you do a fresh install of xp?
thats the best and a cloned copy is fine the pc will not be online so no problems there
steve

utoh
i made a mistake on the fan your system is 36v not 24v cancel that if you can i'm sorry
I'll find another
steve

everything else was the right parts i just dont know the amounts you bought
6 limits
40ft wire
1 estop
3 or 4 connectors right?
for doing the pc and wiring setting the boards if things get confusing I can call you i have free long distance that may be easier but I'd rather do it all as a post also and you could take pics
they love the pics here and doing projects like this help a lot of people thinking of doing just what your doing
this project is pretty through so far concidering you started with just the mill and a plan
you will have your own build thread
steve

I would put in 2 fans if this is not going to be running in the ac. sheds or shops get hot in summer fans are cheap, letting the smoke out of your drivers is costly.
you bought nice parts protect your investment
steve

everything else was the right parts i just dont know the amounts you bought
6 limits
40ft wire
1 estop
3 or 4 connectors right?
for doing the pc and wiring setting the boards if things get confusing I can call you i have free long distance that may be easier but I'd rather do it all as a post also and you could take pics
they love the pics here and doing projects like this help a lot of people thinking of doing just what your doing
this project is pretty through so far concidering you started with just the mill and a plan
you will have your own build thread
steve

Yes all correct except i ordered 50ft wire and 3 connectors and some quick disconnect terminals if i dont use them i will use them on something else. Should i order one or two fans? Thanks Mike

Back