X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

good morning
you have what all running? the software right?
steve

good morning
you have what all running? the software right?
steve

Yes i should be getting all my parts except the larger x-y table in a coulpe of weeks.
I reinstalled windows xp on my computer and went through all the steps from the links you posted and its running and now i have to strip the other tower.

ok great good start keep me posted
tell me what times to see if your on here we keep missing each other when we are in here thats going to drag things out once you get going good with all the parts.
steve

in mach3 press the work offline button then reset on lower left the software is now running in simulation mode.
load your g-code and hit run use you mouse left button on the sim screen to drag the pic sideways and you can watch the code running
It's hard to explain but make sure you hit reset or mach3 will do nothing
steve

i'll have to go back and see if 3.0 d2nc is the right one now it was a couple of weeks ago i tried to update and it was the wrong file.
steve

mgp
if you have this thread open and do not hit f5 often you may not see my reply for some time
the page update is running very slow
I see your in the room but you dont reply so you probably are not seeing my last reply to you.
this is making it hard to hold a conversation
steve

mgp
if you have this thread open and do not hit f5 often you may not see my reply for some time
the page update is running very slow
I see your in the room but you dont reply so you probably are not seeing my last reply to you.
this is making it hard to hold a conversation
steve

Sorry about that im in and out so i will let you know when i will be staying in front of the computer but i have to leave now. Thanks

no problem
talk to you later but use the f5 key it helps
steve

no problem
talk to you later but use the f5 key it helps
steve

Hi Steve i received my kit today still waiting on the connectors and e-stop switch and fans. I will let you know when i get everything and then i will give you a call. Thanks Mike

Ok here is what i have so far. 2 more motors and drivers not in the pic
DSC00414.jpg

Stripped out Tower
DSC00415.jpg

Power supply plug remove from old power supply from computer
DSC00416.jpg
DSC00417.jpg

Power Swith from stripped computer. Can i use this switch?

DSC00419.jpg

And i have no idea how im going to arrange all these parts in this tower:thinking:

ETA: There are no flats on these motor shafts should i mill some in?

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

Back