X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

motor wires if the same colors as your motor wiring diagram below for 4 wire motor are :
motor A ( black ) is A+ on controller (black coming out of shielded cable)
motor B (green ) is A- on controller (green " " )
motor C (red ) is B+ on controller (red " " )
motor D (blue) is B- on controller ( white coming out is the blue now )
leave plenty shield wire to ground one end inside enclosure to case
any guestions so far for motor to controller?
steve

Co control and drivers are the same thing?

once wired we will adjust the number 5 thru 8 switches to get the best setting at the lowest pulse per revolution we can get . some motors will hum or vibrate at low settings. we want to try to keep this as low as possible without humming and vibration the higher this setting the slower your mill will move without errors in mach3 and windows clock missing steps. all get set in motor testing later first lets get the wiring perfect.
steve

motor controller and driver is the same thing
you had co control ?

dont really need an ohm meter if all motor wire colors are correct and they seem to be.
but if you have it you can make sure your right before connecting the cable to the motor controllers. and make sure no wires are shorted to the shield wire or together. I know its new wire and should be good but testing is cheap. controllers are costly.

my fault
motor controller, control and driver are all the same thing
i will say breakout board for the only other card
take a pic of the terminals on your power supply and any labels or markings for me when you can no hurry.
steve

if you did not get one you will need a usb cord with the correct ends to go from the breakout board to your pc usb port to power the breakout board.
steve

if you did not get one you will need a usb cord with the correct ends to go from the breakout board to your pc usb port to power the breakout board.
steve

I beleive it does come with one i will get a pic of the power supply

Back