X2 Mini Mill CNC Conversion?

hi let me see how to wire it but yes we can use it
steve

There are two ways you can wire this switch. 1. If you want the light on constantly: Pin 1: Line in. Pin 2: Load (switched). Pin 3: Neutral. 2. If you want light on only when the switch is on: Pin 1: Load (switched). Pin 2: Line in. Pin 3: Neutral. I wired mine the 2nd way to control a light that is out of view of the switch. Works well.

we use the second one light on when power is on
steve

There are two ways you can wire this switch. 1. If you want the light on constantly: Pin 1: Line in. Pin 2: Load (switched). Pin 3: Neutral. 2. If you want light on only when the switch is on: Pin 1: Load (switched). Pin 2: Line in. Pin 3: Neutral. I wired mine the 2nd way to control a light that is out of view of the switch. Works well.

As long as you know im good with that.
How do we test the motors?

Im getting 1.7-1.9 ohms on the motors is that ok?

ok
the motor wire testing is done with the ohm meter
if the meter is auto ok if it is older set it to the 10 ohm scale
touch the leads together and the meter should read "0"
the leads not touching anything the meter will hunt or flash or read infinity
lets check A circuit first touch one lead to the black and the other lead to the green, the meter should read about 2.1 ohms. (see your motor ohm specs )
to check B circuit touch one lead to red the other lead to white (blue@motor) the meter should read about 2.1 ohms. (see your motors ohm specs )
if good we need to check for shorts touch both the black and green wires to one lead and the white and red wires to the other lead there should be no reading on the meter or near infinity.
now holding all the wires together to one lead touch the other lead to the motor case and shaft there should be no reading or near infinity.
if all is good you can now wire the motors to the controllers
steve

are both a and b the same or close on each motor
meaning all test within the same range?
thats just the difference in meters
if so yes thats fine mike

are both a and b the same or close on each motor
meaning all test within the same range?
thats just the difference in meters
if so yes thats fine mike

Yes both a and b on all motors test the same when i touch the meter leads together i get .3 so im going to get my meter tomorrow and check so 1.7
+ .3 = 2.1 so we are good. Thanks Mike

see post #118 for wiring the motor to the controller
steve

Back