I have 3 of the pendents now mgp and they work great
and they seem to be lasting very well
they come in 3 or 4 axis
steve

I have 3 of the pendents now mgp and they work great
and they seem to be lasting very well
they come in 3 or 4 axis
steve

Do you have the same one? I bought both the 3 and 4 axis one just to have. How well does it work i have read they have a delay when using them? Thanks Mike

all three of mine are the same 4 axis and i dont notice a delay
not all the functions work on the one i'm using on the lathe though. because i dont have them enabled.
for the most part i just use it to jog and change jog rates. to make fast cuts manually and it works good
steve

all three of mine are the same 4 axis and i dont notice a delay
not all the functions work on the one i'm using on the lathe though. because i dont have them enabled.
for the most part i just use it to jog and change jog rates. to make fast cuts manually and it works good
steve
I can't wait to get mine it's a pain in the ass using the key board.

Steve
When you set this remote up did you use the hotkeys in mach3 and then the keyboard is disabled?

you do use the hotkeys in mach3 config just like the keyboard and they both still work but on the mill it worked right out of the package with no setup
on my lathe it did change what arrow keys on the keyboard did what though. but i never tried to see why i dont use the keyboard to position.
steve

you do use the hotkeys in mach3 config just like the keyboard and they both still work but on the mill it worked right out of the package with no setup
on my lathe it did change what arrow keys on the keyboard did what though. but i never tried to see why i dont use the keyboard to position.
steve

So you just plugged it in and it worked?

yep
sometimes they say it requires tapping the scroll lock key on the computer keyboard to start it but mine has always just been on.
I start mach3, turn on the controller and it's working. i use just it like a power feed to make parts all the time but if they are very big holding the button for a long time gets old and i go to the mdi line for things like flycutting and facing. you will love it. remember in mach3's mgp screen for the step setting you can type the setting you want so you can set it to take for example .025 and use step to move z down for the next pass and switch back to continous feed to make the cut and repeat the process without entering code.
did you get the manual with yours i have been trying to get the manual for the pendent with no luck. I'd like to set one of the buttons to switch between step and continous modes. i probably just need to read up on keyboard emulators.
steve

yep
sometimes they say it requires tapping the scroll lock key on the computer keyboard to start it but mine has always just been on.
I start mach3, turn on the controller and it's working. i use just it like a power feed to make parts all the time but if they are very big holding the button for a long time gets old and i go to the mdi line for things like flycutting and facing. you will love it. remember in mach3's mgp screen for the step setting you can type the setting you want so you can set it to take for example .025 and use step to move z down for the next pass and switch back to continous feed to make the cut and repeat the process without entering code.
did you get the manual with yours i have been trying to get the manual for the pendent with no luck. I'd like to set one of the buttons to switch between step and continous modes. i probably just need to read up on keyboard emulators.
steve

Heres one i bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/330851080964?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 at the bottom of the page it has a download manual but i cant down load it without a password ill see when i get it if the password comes with it.

i tried it already you can message them and ask for the message
steve

Back