• PHISHING SCAM attempt TARGETING HOBBY-MACHINIST members. It has been brought to our attention that a pop-up survey is soliciting userfeedback from H-M members. In exchange for survey information, the user is given an opportunity to win a prize if they pay for shipping charges. This is NOT a Hobby Machinist program, survey or contest. DO NOT click through the links. Close your browser immediately and restart your computer. Clear cookies, cache and log back into Hobby Machinist. Again, this is NOT a Hobby Machinist contest or survey - IT IS a PHISHING SCAM attempt to get your credit card information.To close this notification, click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.

XSY-AT1 VFD fault code

mksj

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Need a picture of your VFD and wiring. Make sure there is NO neutral wire connected to the VFD. Ground is always to the metal case/designated PE (protected earth). Some VFDs specify which terminals are to be connected to the single phase power in, so like on the 240VAC single phase HItachi WJ200 it is L1 and N, but N is to be connected to the other phase of your 240VAC not neutral, which is a common wiring fault I see. If it is wired for 240VAC correctly, then chances are the VFD is faulty. I have worked with a few people who have purchased this VFD and could never get them to run decently with their 3 phase motors.

input.jpg

Dudemanrod

Registered
Registered
Ok got it going p08 p09 password and downtime stop when you unplug or outage. P10 and p11 I was able to set to the panel to get it going I still have input whatever parameters for my motor and switches .

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock