Yard Sale Scores

This January ,I did some fleamarketing in Quartzite, yes there are a couple of places in amongst all the rock and gem stuff. That's where the deals are. I did find calipers, toe clamps, and a pipe cutter, but none of the deals were anything to write home about. The wife is the rock hound.

We just got 9" of snow last night, quite a change from 75 degree weather.

This January ,I did some fleamarketing in Quartzite, yes there are a couple of places in amongst all the rock and gem stuff. That's where the deals are. I did find calipers, toe clamps, and a pipe cutter, but none of the deals were anything to write home about. The wife is the rock hound.

We just got 9" of snow last night, quite a change from 75 degree weather.

I went to Quartzite also but I didn’t find anything of use to me. Last year there was a guy from Minnesota that had some great deals on USA made stuff, most of it new but he wasn’t there this year. Well, I have one month to go here in AZ, so maybe I can score some more. Don’t miss the snow back home.

I really enjoy the sunsets out in the desert and the trails when out rock hounding. The Rock and Gem show is where a lot of the dealers get their stock, so the deals can be pretty good. I check out the lapidary equipment, designs for my metal working. It's a good thing I have a one ton is all I can say about my wife's rock hounding in AZ.

Where about do you stay?

What part of Arizona are you snowbirding in Bill ? The wife has friends in Yuma, and with deals like THAT, I might just agree to go for a visit !!

I have been going to Lake Havasu City for the last 5 Year’s, after I retired and have really enjoyed the area and climate.

I'd definitely call that a good day. I've heard Havasu is a good spot to winter. May be checking it out if the island house sells next year. Mike

Back