You can pay me now or you can pay me later!

I left my industrial job because of what everyone is talking about in this thread. brings back some memories!!!! I walked off the job b/c I was accused of violating a safety rule (which I will bring to my grave I wasnt) and some outsourced garbage middle manager, at the time he was accusing me, was ACTUALLY violation policy.

Do as I say not as I do, is how this place ran, and still runs. I left that line of work to never return, and instead I followed a child hood dream of mine.

That's to bad, Many time people can go overboard on things. I recall a friend who was rebuilding machines in the same building for 40 years , never had a fire. But one day OSHA came in and did an inspection and sighted him because 100' from the paint booth he hasd a ceiling hot air heater that blew hot air toward the booth. He explained that had been blowing that direction for years and never had an issue. That said change the direction or you will be fined. He had to get a gas heater contractor in to move it. Big Brother is watching :whiteflag: lol

Back