You could have knocked me over with feather.

Well after 48 years of marriage I find it hard to think she would do something dastardly. How ever I looked on QMT web site and the PM-1236 lathe which is all I can fit in my shop is back ordered. So maybe she looked and knew they are out of stock. Oh well , it was fun thinking about a new QMT lathe for a little while.
VBG
CH

Last edited:
Well after 48 years of marriage I find it hard to think she would do something dastardly. How ever I looked on QMT web site and the PM-1236 lathe which is all I can fit in my shop is back ordered. So maybe she looked and knew they are out of stock. Oh well , it was fun thinking about a new QMT lathe for a little while.
VBG
CH
At first, I read that as "After 48 hours of marriage" and thought something is up here!

Have you gone out to check the fenders on all of your vehicles yet??????????????????

Go 14" and you won't need another , BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID WHEN A WIFE TELLS YOU BUY A NEW TOOL. So go big or go home.

Wow she must really like fresh fish.

Either that or she want's to get you out of the house.

Well I took the bait hook line and sinker I ordered Matt’s PM-1236T ultra precision with welded stell base and a BXA QCTP. It was the only 12x36 he had in stock. Plus it says 100% made in Taiwan and has NGK bearings. So I hope it lives upto the video since I didn’t the one I bought a ticket for, by the way who won that? It sure looked like a very nice lathe. So now I’m at Moms mercy now. I went for the 49.00 liftgate service so I can just roll it in the shop.
Now waiting

Last edited:
Back