You guys are getting out of hand.

KevinM

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Ok, I just joined the site a few months go and you guys have gotten out of hand spending my money. First you guys made me buy a new mill with DRO power feeds, new lathe with DRO was next, tooling out the wazoo, different metals and sources, saws, grinders, lighting, chemicals and a lot of other things you made me think that I needed. Now I need more toolboxes and a larger garage. My wife is getting tired of freight deliveries and multiple packages showing up daily (I'm not). My credit card is so hot that it has burned a blister on my backside. I am having the time of my life but could you guys slow down on showing me new and expensive items that I just can't do without?

Send me your card so I can relieve you of any further blisters
My card won't work with Canadian dollars. I only have American dollars in my account.

I refer you to the welcome message just given --> HERE
Since I started with a South Bend 9C, I now have also a 9A in an advanced state of disassembly. A new Cormak 1HP MT3 Mill drill (still in crate), a new Sherman MIG TIG welder with helmet & all accesories (still in box), Argon cylinder (safety seal still on), a 100mm precision vise (German - in box), various sets of cutters, parallels, ER32 collet chucks and live centers, clamps, instruments etc. Yes - also the 3-axis DRO kit. Oh yeah - the machinist level(s), and the iGaging OriginCal calipers, and some stuff that says .. Mitutoyo!

The running out of space is now into a new construction 18 x 13 outhouse workshop/man cave with tiled roof in the style of the conservation area I am in. Also various structural changes and facilities in the main house, almost as reparations, which includes new kitchen & separate new utility room, and the white goods machines that go into them. Only then do I get to start on new bench construction!

The threads where all the good advice was given are here for all to see as reference guides as to all the good stuff to purchase.
Deliveries here will be extending into July before they slow down. If we are not in the same boat on this, then I reckon you got off lightly!
:)

Last edited:
For some reason I am itching for a 3" indexable face mill. Any suggestions? Donations?

Back