You guys are getting out of hand.

I have two Maritool facemills. They are excellent and price isn't inflated. They use industry standard inserts and Frank makes nice tools here in the US if that's something you are concerned with.

I have two Maritool facemills. They are excellent and price isn't inflated. They use industry standard inserts and Frank makes nice tools here in the US if that's something you are concerned with.
I’ve purchased a number of things from Maritool over the years. Excellent quality stuff. I’m especially fond of their solid carbide boring bars - excellent value. Same for their taps for aluminum, carbide slitting saw blades, and ER collet sets.

Thanks for pointing out Maritool (no, really). Looks like decent pricing on their items along with the bonus of USA made. Perfect.

Another on the Maritool facemills. Love mine. Oh and lucky for me his shop is a block from my work I pass it every day cutting thru the industrial park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I am itching for a 3" indexable face mill. Any suggestions? Donations?
I really like my face mill. The only image I've been able to find that matches it is here.

Mine is MT3, but looks identical otherwise. What I like about it is that I can remove the individual bits and use them on the lathe. It came with brazed bits, but I removed them, milled and tapped the opposite sides for indexable inserts. Last week, I was face milling at .030" DOC, 750 RPM, turning the table crank over every two second (3"/min?) using the round inserts. Throwing blue chips all over the shop, and I've got the burn marks on the back of my hand to prove it.

Back