Your favorite youtube machinists?

I really like Mr Pete, Keith Fenner however his content sometimes strays off, Adam Booth because of the unusual work he does, Keith Rucker especially the work he is doing on older machines for his shop. However his shop is a dream for most of us, Hill Top Machine ( our own ncjeeper ) also a personal friend.

I really like the guys in the shops at home I can relate to, that’s what I try to accomplish with my channel. The truth most of us is more that kind of a shop we would have at home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My current playlist (I've been working away from home for most of the past 8 month and the local TV is in a foreign language so it's YouTube videos most nights for me):
Joe Pie
This Old Tony
AVE
Keith Fenner
Keith Rucker
Black Bear Forge (blacksmithing not actually machining)

My favorite would have to be AVE. That guy makes me laugh with his language and he is pretty knowledgeable with details. This old tony I love his humor too and knowledgeable. Abom is real world machining he should be a salesman for starrett with all the call outs of the tools he uses. Joe pie puts out some good real tips I like him. Stephan seems to always be doing stuff I’m interested in very precise and informative. Same with robin renzetti he’s on a whole other level. Solid rock machine has some good grinding videos along with bar Z.
Randy richards
Welding tips and tricks
Oxtool
Keith fenner
Edge precision
This might be my top 10

First machining videos I watched were by Mr Pete. Then found (in no particular order) Randy R, both Keiths, Joe Pie, This Old Tony, Stephan G, Adam B, Brian (w/ shop dog Baily), & Tom Lipton. Each so good in his own right. These guys have provided a virtual classroom that has benefited so many of us. Hats off to them and a host of unnamed others. THANKS!!! Sammy

Back