Your lathes & benches

Hello all, as I get deeper and deeper into this rabit hole I seem to be accumulating more and more tooling. (Thanks @mmcmdl. @darkzero @francist @Janderso and a cast of others ;-)
So now the question is how to store it all.

For reference I have a SB 10K on a flat wooden bench with an open base. Already I know I need to add some lateral bracing to the bench so in theory that could be the beginning of drawers underneath the benchtop.
Also thinking about some sort of shelf at the back of the top to store most used items like wrenches, toolholders and the like.

I'd love to see some shots of your lathes and benches for some inspiration.
tried to stick mine on a benc
Here's what I did for my Grizzly 9x20 (since sold). Maybe you can use some ideas!

Front view. Note lamp above. Tabletop is double ¾" MDF. Thin plywood panels attached to back side prevent left-to-right racking. AXA tool storage above lathe, clipped onto double height DIN rail. Other tools stored on shelf below AXA tool holders and in drawers mounted below tabletop.
View attachment 312104

Note heavy (black) angle brackets between legs and top support. This reinforces front face of frame to prevent racking.
View attachment 312105

Knee action caster plates both ends - lowered for mobility, raised for rigidity. Aluminum handles attached to front of tabletop are salvaged from a "road find" carpenter's level.
View attachment 312106View attachment 312107

"Lazy Susan" chuck and faceplate storage
View attachment 312108

Back view
View attachment 312109
Note - grey object taped to garage door is not part of lathe.
very tidy, stuck mine on a bench, legs collapsed no idea why. must admit I'M very unorganized, floor is always ankle deep in , well everything

Attachments

• 20200205_073323.jpg
    20200205_073323.jpg
    873.8 KB · Views: 29
I keep most of my lathe and mill tooling in the Red box that I built right into the shelving unit I made. The other hand tools are in the roll around.
The lathe does not have any storage space other than a cabinet in the tailstock rear base.IMG_0207 (2).jpgIMG_3293 (3).JPG

Back