Yuasa Small Hole & Fowler Radius Gages

Yep, pretty good deal. I can't say I've seen a Yuasa small hole gage, but Yuasa generally makes decent stuff. Think I have a Starrett and a B&S set. I am missing (grrrr) one of my Starrett radius gages, just never tracked down even if you can buy individual gages or not. Sure not going to buy a whole new Starrett set!

Yup, Yuasa makes excellent tools. I've never used any of their measuring tools though but I wouldn't hesitate to buy any. They make the telescoping gages as well. Looks to be the same design as Mitutoyo and Starrett.

I already have the small hole gages & radius gage set in Mitutoyo, otherwise I would have probably bought this. I do remember seeing lots of Mitutoyo radius gages sold individually on ebay so I wouldn't doubt that you could find Starretts. I'm pretty sure Starrett sells them individually. The Mitus look identical to the Starretts as well.

Edit: Just checked, Starrett does sell them individually & there's plenty on ebay too. Starrett's prices are cheaper than some listed on ebay but shipping cost from Starrett might make a difference.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=starrett+radius+gage&_sop=15

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check it out. I can't recall right off which one I am missing, but probably a popular one someone "borrowed" one time. I have one set of parallels that a half a pair missing too..... used to work in a shop where it didn't seem necessary to keep your box locked, and for the most part, it was ok. Of course, I'm not beyond misplacing things myself either.....I know both of those things have been gone a long time. Come to think of it, I probably am short a small gage block and a gage pin or two missing. :cautious:

Back