Z-axis PowerFeed for PM 833T

I HAVE POSTED AND EVEN WRITTEN IN CAPS MY ENTIRE LIFE , TOO MANY DRAFTING CLASSES .
I TRY TO MAKE USEFUL CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TOPIC AND NEVER SCREAM .

PERHAPS YOU CAN START A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE
FOLLOWS THE RULES THAT YOU MAKE UP FOR THEM
PROVIDED THEIR COMMENTARY IS IRRELEVANT .
Then surely you have had people telling you to stop yelling at them your entire life with all capital letters. Stubborness is not a virtue. I'm guessing a large portion of people skip over 90% of what you say... like me... because it's a strain on the eyes. If your goal is to be frequently ignored, then bravo!

It's considered etiquette and when someone ignores it, everyone will just put you on ignore and never see anything you post again. I myself have printed in uppercase since 1981, still have my ames lettering guide, but I know how to operate a keyboard too.

It's considered etiquette and when someone ignores it, everyone will just put you on ignore and never see anything you post again. I myself have printed in uppercase since 1981, still have my ames lettering guide, but I know how to operate a keyboard too.
He's on "Ignore" at my end - has been for a couple of days.

I am glad I purchased the Z axis power feed. I use it all the time and only hand feed to get an exact height.

Thanks to all for the feedback. Finally got the Z Axis power feed / stops installed. Wonder why I waited so long as my right arm is bigger than my left. :)

Attachments

• IMG_8817.jpg
    IMG_8817.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
Mwcurl,
Congratulations on your new mill.
I haven't used the bench mills so I have no input relating to your Z axis question.
Speaking for myself, once you have used the Z axis auto feed you'll never go back to hand cranking.
I use mine all the time!
Your mill seems to be a more sensible size for a hobby shop.
Mine is a beast and takes up too much room. I need to make a decision on it one way or the other.

Attachments

• Sharp TMV Milling machine.jpg
    Sharp TMV Milling machine.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
Back